5 responses

Victoria Ipri Sep 10 '13 at 01:45 PM
Top Response
Hi Tarek-

Currently, there is no specific feature that tracks InMail stats.

You can determine how many were sent and your Feedback Score by looking at the bottom of any InMail you are sending. You'll see "Note: You have "x" InMail credits available. | Your current InMail Feedback Score: "x" stars".

You can see the InMails you sent by going to your Inbox.

There is no way to find out who replied specifically, except for those who reply to your Inbox or your email address. Some people receive InMails and view them but never reply. For these, you'll receive credits back.

LinkedIn says:

InMail credits can be used up to 90 days after they are issued. Once they expire they are not renewable.

If you have a Premium account:
•InMail credits are issued on the monthly anniversary of your subscription start date. (The number of credits you get each month varies by type of premium account you have.
•You can accumulate InMail credits from month to month, but they will expire after 90-days.
•You can purchase up to 10 more InMails than your account type allows or upgrade your account if you need even more. Compare account types to find an account that meets your needs.

If you have a Basic (free) account:
•You can purchase up to 10 InMail credits on your account at once.

Note: There's a 7-day response guarantee for InMails—if you don't get a reply in 7 days, we'll give you another InMail to send. If the recipient replies later, we won't take the InMail credit back. Also, we can't replace InMails that you send and then withdraw before the recipient has an opportunity to respond.

Hope this is helpful!

(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Muhammad Shakeeb Jan 24 at 03:34 PM
    Top Response
    You can find the number of available InMails and Introductions in the top section of your Settings page.
      Peter Delco Apr 04 at 07:42 PM
      Top Response
      Hi,

You said "•You can purchase up to 10 InMail credits on your account at once."

Is it possible to buy more than 10?

For example if i have the Executive account which has 25 per month and i need lets say another 40-50 of them is it possible to buy 4 times x 10 in 1 month or even in 1 week?

Thanks for replying.

Best Regards,
      Peter
        Top Response
        Is there still no way to track if an individual was opened? This forum was started nearly 2 years ago and I don't see any answers indicating you can track who has opened your inmail. Please advise.

Joe
          Victoria Ipri Jun 19 at 12:51 PM
          Hi Joe-

Currently there is no LinkedIn feature that will notify you that your InMail was opened by the recipient.
          Barbara Bellows 3 days ago
          Top Response
          Could you please provide directions as to where I should go on my linked in page to purchase additional inMails? Thank you.
            Victoria Ipri 3 days ago
            Hi Barbara-

Here is the link to the purchase page: https://www.linkedin.com/secure/inmail_v4?displayProducts=

Enjoy!
            10|0 characters needed