6 responses

Evan Williams Apr 18 '13 at 07:18 PM
Top Response
I would like to see the reading list returned as well. Unfortunately I too had my list saved on LinkedIn unfortunately and I do not wish to add yet another account.
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Russell Du Plessis May 04 '13 at 09:14 PM
    Top Response
    If the app is not coming back, we should at least have access to the list created. It is my only record - and took some effort to create. Taken this as a wake-up call to keep a back-up of all my info loaded in the cloud - you never know when someone else decides its no longer required.
      David Prince Feb 28 '13 at 03:36 PM
      Top Response
      Can I export the data from Shelfari to upload to Goodreads or something else? I'm not thrilled to be adding more and more accounts and I already have a community on Facebook & Goodreads but only bothered to upload to LinkedIn for some reason.
        Valon Cross Oct 27 '13 at 12:59 AM
        Top Response
        I see how to get my link imported into shelfari but my reviews did not import. I want my reviews back. I spent time creating the reviews and LinkedIn should return all the content to the users. I could put the reviews on my own web site.
          Akansha Pradhan Nov 09 '13 at 12:17 PM
          Top Response
          Can someone at LinkedIn give us a link to download the list? I would we should now just maintain an excel just incase people decide to delete this without prior warning
            Rebecca Davidson Aug 12 at 05:11 AM
            Top Response
            Until I read the above comments, I thought I had an original idea: to add a current reading list to my LinkedIn profile.

Now I'm wondering what other users have done to replace the function that was disabled. Anyone? Please share.
              10|0 characters needed