4 responses

Derek Homann Moderator Jan 31 '13 at 07:34 PM
Top Response
Closing it just makes it so no more answers can be added to it, which is helpful if you have gotten a really good answer and don't need anymore info.
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Bernard Gore Feb 04 '13 at 09:09 PM
    Top Response
    If users have added significant posts, then I'd just close so that these remain available for others to see (unless you know they've made the same posts to the other question).

If there's nothing of real value posted against yours, then delete it so it doesn't clutter things up.

I think we, as the select few, will need to take some time to tidy up our questions and posts before this goes live to the general population - give them as good a start as possible (and make us look professional as well). Hopefully LinkedIn will give us advance warning of the general release plans.....
      Safia Syed Feb 12 '13 at 03:43 AM
      Top Response
      I started a discussion, but it might be driving the customer services crazy. I can stop following but no option to close it.

I am a late comer to this forum and have not followed and explored most of the discussions yet. I guess I could not fine the close option.
        Mark Vang Feb 12 '13 at 11:28 PM
        Right under your original question you should see "Comment", "Close", "Delete".

If you've received the answer to your question, you can mark the "top answer" and close the discussion.
        James Newman Jr May 11 '13 at 04:20 AM
        Top Response
        Were does the stop discussion tab exist. I have "Delete", "Flag", "Comment", and "Unfollow" but nothing to stop the discussion. Any help ?
          10|0 characters needed