3 responses

Charles Caro May 10 '13 at 05:30 PM
Top Response
You qualify to be a company page admin when you can satisfy all of the requirements as follows:

1. You're a current company employee and your position is on your profile.

2. A company email address (e.g. john@companyname.com) is one of the confirmed email addresses on your LinkedIn account.

3. You associate your profile with the right company. You must click on a name from the company name dropdown list when you edit or add a position on your profile.

4. Your company's email domain is unique to the company.

5. Your profile must be more than 50% complete.

6. You must have several connections (usually a minimum of 10).

At the present time you have only four (4) 1st level connections, and your profile needs a lot of work to meet the requirement for creating a company page. When you meet the minimum requirements for creating a company page you will have better success with creating a company page.

By the way, your "profile photo" is non-compliant with the LinkedIn User Agreement (Section 10.2.6.), which stipulates a profile photo must be a personal photo or "head-shot". A logo is not appropriate, and LinkedIn Customer Service can and will remove the photo without notice.

LinkedIn Customer Service might otherwise have a difficult time finding such violations, but then most people don't expose their violations to the entire 200+ million members of LinkedIn in an open and public forum with active moderation coming from LinkedIn Customer Service staffers.
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Christine Hueber May 10 '13 at 05:30 PM
    Top Response
    Click Companies under the Interests link at the top of your Profile page, Alex.

You can do it with any account.

Is there any way I can help you further?
      Christin Parsons Jul 19 '13 at 07:02 PM
      Top Response
      I don't see an "Interests" link on my profile. Can you please help?
        Christine Hueber Jul 22 '13 at 09:57 PM
        Under the Interests tab, Christin, at the top of any LinkedIn page, choose Company.

Is there any way I can help you further?
        10|0 characters needed