6 responses

Alice M Adams RN LNCC Apr 25 '13 at 07:42 PM
Top Response
I wish I could share a screen shot. If I go to Groups Directory and type in legal nurse I have to go through people, then companies, then at the bottom I have 2 group suggestions. One is mine. But there should be nothing BUT groups when you search groups.
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    Margaret A Ost Apr 25 '13 at 08:26 PM
    Something is awry, so I would use CONTACT US
    above or HELP CENTER lower left rest of pages.
    Joyce Gell Jun 20 '13 at 06:32 PM
    I did use "contact" , tried to ask what was happening, but as usual got no response. Extremely frustrating. Don't fix it if it ain't broke-- remember that one? There was nothing wrong with the way things were. It takes twice as long now to search for anyone.
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Alice M Adams RN LNCC Apr 25 '13 at 07:24 PM
    Top Response
    Thanks Margaret. I wonder if they are experimenting with different formats. I do not have "interests" at all...
      Margaret A Ost Apr 25 '13 at 07:39 PM
      If you go to GROUPS can you
      search in the GROUPS DIRECTORY?
      Margaret A Ost Apr 25 '13 at 07:39 PM
      Yes, I have the "latest" toolbar.
      Holly Solomon Apr 25 '13 at 09:30 PM
      Top Response
      Yes, I lost my view of that today too! Weird. But it seems to be using the search feature like Facebook where you search and all of the options comes up and then you can filter between the type you wanted- groups and only see those options.
        Alice M Adams RN LNCC Apr 26 '13 at 02:22 AM
        I do think you have something there. And now that you have pointed me to it, I actually like it. I can stop whining now. Thank you Holly and Margaret:-)

alice
        Joyce Gell Jun 07 '13 at 02:09 PM
        Top Response
        the new Search format at the top of the page will not allow me to TYPE in a name/or group! I am a recruiter, without the ease of that feature this site is no good to me.
          Margaret A Ost Jun 07 '13 at 05:13 PM
          INTERESTS...then choose GROUPS.
          Margaret A Ost Jun 07 '13 at 05:14 PM
          INTERESTS...then choose GROUPS...then search in white box for name or subject of GROUP.
          Pat Antonelli Jun 20 '13 at 05:42 PM
          Top Response
          Nothing is working for me to find how to search for Groups in a specific area of interest (the way I/we used to be able to do). If I click on Interests, and then Groups, up comes the list of my current groups, plus a few suggested ones to the right. While on this page, if I type in keywords for the types of groups I'm trying to find, all I get is a list of jobs that fit the keywords. I already have the job -- now I want to find the groups!
            Margaret A Ost Jun 21 '13 at 04:47 AM
            What might have happened is that the search icon that shows different icons might have touched to go to JOBS rather than staying on GROUPS.
            Pat Antonelli Jun 22 '13 at 01:00 PM
            Top Response
            Got the answer: Type in your keywords in the search bar at the top of the page. Then, when the results come up, click on "Groups" in the first "refinement" category to the left (if you don't see the selection of "Groups", select "All"). The other thing I found is that if you click on one of the very few that Groups that come up with the initial search, you can then click on "Other Similar Groups" (don't remember if this is the exact wording) to the right.
              10|0 characters needed