2 responses

Oldest
Christine Hueber Apr 17 '13 at 03:29 PM
Top Response
Use the blue Contact Us link, above, Elizabeth, for customer service to resolve for you.

Is there any way I can help you further?
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Charles Caro Apr 17 '13 at 04:51 PM
    Top Response
    The fastest and best approach would be to contact the former employee, who was designate as a company page admin, and ask them to approve a new company page admin. Even when the company email address used to create the company page is no longer active there is a strong possibility it is still associated with the ex-employee's LinkedIn account, which means they could still access the company page.

You qualify to be a company page admin when you can satisfy all of the requirements as follows:

1. You're a current company employee and your position is on your profile.

2. A company email address (e.g. john@companyname.com) is one of the confirmed email addresses on your LinkedIn account.

3. You associate your profile with the right company. You must click on a name from the company name dropdown list when you edit or add a position on your profile.

4. Your company's email domain is unique to the company.

5. Your profile must be more than 50% complete.

6. You must have several connections (usually a minimum of 10).

The only other solution is to send a message to LinkedIn Customer Service through the "Contact Us" link found at the top of every LinkedIn Help Forum webpage. Bear in mind it now takes LinkedIn Customer Service staffers at least 7-10 days to get to and process a service ticket, and all service tickets are handled on a strict FIFO basis regardless of where the service ticket originates.
    (Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
      Juliet Anderson May 22 '13 at 05:22 AM
      Our administrator's account was deleted so there is currently no administrator. I meet all of the above requiremts. What step can I take next to become the administrator?
      Christine Hueber May 23 '13 at 11:58 PM
      Customer service monitors this forum and will respond, they tell me, Juliet.

Is there any way I can help you further?
      10|2000 characters needed characters left
      10|0 characters needed