Using CONTACT US, they will in time.

Other resources may get faster response according
to people posting they have used them:
https://www.facebook.com/LinkedIn
https://mobile.twitter.com/LinkedIn
https://twitter.com/LinkedIn
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    Charles Caro Apr 08 '13 at 04:36 PM
    LinkedIn Customer Service handles service tickets on a strict FIFO basis regardless how the service ticket is received.
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Charles Caro Apr 08 '13 at 04:43 PM
    Top Response
    First of all, you should have *only* a single LinkedIn profile to be using. Otherwise, you are violating the LinkedIn User Agreement (Section 2.3.), which stipulates the following:

=======================================
    Service Eligibility.

To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a LinkedIn account, (3) are not a competitor of LinkedIn or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with LinkedIn; (4) will only maintain one LinkedIn account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of LinkedIn, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
    =======================================

It is possible your account(s) are restricted. To find out for sure you need to send a message to LinkedIn Customer Service through the "Contact Us" link found at the LinkedIn Help Center. Bear in mind, it now takes LinkedIn Customer Service staffers at least 7-10 days to get to and process a service ticket. Also, service tickets are handled on a strict FIFO basis.

By the way, your "profile photo" is non-compliant with the LinkedIn User Agreement (Section 10.2.6.), which stipulates a profile photo must be a personal photo or "head-shot". Your current profile photo includes an ad, which is not appropriate. LinkedIn Customer Service can and will remove the photo without notice.

LinkedIn Customer Service might otherwise have a difficult time finding such violations, but then most people don't flaunt their violations to the entire 200+ million members of LinkedIn in an open and public forum with active moderation coming from LinkedIn Customer Service staffers.
      Leanna Siu Aug 01 '13 at 09:53 PM
      Top Response
      I am having this same issue too! I have inmails left, but am unable to send? Did you ever get an answer to this?
        Adam Bolton Aug 02 '13 at 08:42 AM
        Top Response
        Wow this was a long time ago, I forgot all about this, and the answer from Charles above!

If I remember correctly a simple Ctrl + F5 sorted my issue out.
          Tim Kutsch Nov 04 '13 at 05:26 PM
          Top Response
          click their invitation, click the down arrow on accept, and 'reply but don't accept yet' will show up
            10|0 characters needed