27 responses

Lilian Wang Feb 19 at 07:20 PM
Top Response
Due to your requests, we've set up a way to accept applications rather than have people comment on threads such as this one. Please submit your request here:

http://specialedition.linkedin.com/publishing/

Thanks for the great answer, Sean, and thanks for the inquiry, Seth! I'll note your interest and try to get you in in the next ramp up!
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    James Gammell★ Feb 20 at 02:31 AM
    I am very interested in the new publishing tool and more information as it becomes available.
    David Reisner Feb 20 at 07:30 PM
    Hi Lillian. I'm regularly and well published and quoted in the motion picture industry (e.g. Variety earlier this week, Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers Motion Imaging Journal, American Society of Cinematographers (ASC) American Cinematographer Manual 10th ed., Visual Effects Society (VES) Handbook of Visual Effects). Looking forward to Publishing access on LinkedIn. Perspectives on the changing process of making motion pictures in the digital age, I can explain the technology behind the Academy Technical Achievement Award we received on Saturday, etc.
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Sean Holden Moderator Feb 19 at 07:14 PM
    Top Response
    Hi Seth, thanks for your interest in our publishing platform. There's no way to opt in to the service now. We're currently rolling it out in stages to our entire member base. It should be rolled out to everyone within the next few months. Thanks again, and happy networking!
      Tim France Feb 20 at 03:03 AM
      Thanks for the clear response Sean. Looks like a queue is forming to use the new features. Great idea and opportunity for users by the way. We were just looking at platform options, and will now wait to try this first with our existing LI connections. How are you letting individual members know they have access?
      Ramandeep Singh Feb 20 at 07:02 AM
      Thank you, Sean. We are really excited about this. LinkedIn is the real collaboration platform and we look forward sharing experiences and knowledge and play a role in any-way possible to make the platform an even better experience for everyone.
      Looking forward to the publishing capability for my account.
      Lilian Wang Feb 20 at 08:22 PM
      @Tim, members will receive an invite email when you have been granted access. The next batch won't happen until ~mid-March.
      Lilian Wang Feb 21 at 04:53 PM
      Tim and Ramandeep, can you send me over your LinkedIn profiles so that I can add you? I can't click through from here and there are more people than you think with your names...
      DAVID ALPERN, MBA Feb 19 at 08:47 PM
      Top Response
      Lilian and Sean....Can I request as well to add my name to your list for the next ramp up? A friend of mine was just granted his approval today and was quite excited to now be clustered together with your approved list of business leaders!
        Lilian Wang Feb 19 at 10:10 PM
        Will do (:
        Stephan Koß Feb 19 at 09:53 PM
        Top Response
        @Lilian Wang --> What`s abou the 1st german user? Would be great! At the Moment I write a german blogpost about this function.

Best wishes from Hameln
        Stephan
          Lilian Wang Feb 19 at 10:11 PM
          I'll do the same for you.
          Susanne Hillmer Feb 21 at 11:27 AM
          and here the second german user ;-). Would be great to paticipate! Regards from Bavaria.
          Susanne
          Lilian Wang Feb 21 at 03:41 PM
          Susanne, please apply for early access here: http://specialedition.linkedin.com/publishing/
          Stephan Koß Feb 24 at 08:55 AM
          Hello Lilian,

thanks for fast help. At the Weekend, I wrote my 1st post (I think, the 1st in german language).

I`ve a short question (or feature request): If you tell your contacts from your new entry, a notification would be sent.... but no Link to your Entry is in it. Could this an idea?

Thanks and best wishes from Hamlin in Germany,
          Stephan
          Lilian Wang Feb 24 at 05:30 PM
          Please post this onto: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&trk=anet_ug_hm&gid=6628332 and we'll look into it!
          Ian Michiels Feb 19 at 11:08 PM
          Top Response
          Sean & Lillian, just digging into this whole Influencer rollout to find out how to take advantage. Would appreciate it if you could add me to the list for the next roll-out. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
            Seth Travis Feb 19 at 07:44 PM
            Top Response
            Thank you!
              Paul Nelson Feb 20 at 12:01 AM
              Top Response
              Lilian, I would really appreciate it if you'd add me to the next ramp up list as well. I'm anxious to get started. Thank you so much for your help with this. -Paul
                Marie Slaton Feb 20 at 01:03 PM
                Top Response
                Lilian, I too would like to be added to the next ramp up. I am an avid new user. This is an exciting addition to LinkedIn's services.
                  Scott Lewin Feb 20 at 02:53 PM
                  Top Response
                  Hi Lilian..please add me to the list...thank you..Scott
                    Ashley Hurst Feb 20 at 02:58 PM
                    Top Response
                    Dear Lilian please put me on your ever growing list of people to be included on the next "ramp up!" Best wishes. Ash
                      10|0 characters needed