36 responses

Katarina Berg Moderator Mar 15 '13 at 11:10 AM
Top Response
Hi Elexa,

Welcome to the Forum!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues uploading the image on your company page. Make sure that your image is the correct size. Images that are smaller or larger will not upload. Since the pages were designed to use an image that is wider than taller, please make sure the image is the correct orientation as per below requirements:

Banner Image:
• 646x220 pixels PNG/Jpeg/GIF Max 2 MB

Logo Image:
• 100x60 pixels PNG/Jpeg/GIF Max 2 MB

Once you have made sure the image is right size and dimensions, please try the following:

1) Try saving your file as a PNG file and then try uploading it again. Here are instructions that can help you save your image as a PNG: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4981.

2) Clear your browser cookies and then sign in to your account to see if the issue is resolved. Here's how: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/global/id/1285/ft/eng

3) Use a different Internet browser and sign into your account.

If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a ticket to our customer service by using the Contact Us button at the top of this page. Please also attach the resized banner image in PNG format in the message to our team.

Thank you!
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    Rosalie Bell May 05 '13 at 01:38 AM
    Katarina,
    I'm trying to add a unique header image to my products page as some companies have. Do you know how to do this?
    Also I've read that there is a way to add three free Banner ads or rotating images, large size 646 x 220, within the Products page as well. Again do you know how to do this? Thank you in advance for your help with this issue!
    Rosalie
    Katarina Berg Moderator May 06 '13 at 11:35 AM
    Hi Rosalie,

You'll need to be the Company Page admin to add a banner image for the Products and Services page. Once you're the admin, you can follow these steps to add the banner image:

1. Go to your Company Page.
    2. Click blue Edit button in the upper right.
    Note: Clicking the dropdown arrow next to the Edit button reveals other functions, but won't allow you to make edits.
    3. Click Products right under the Company Page name.
    4. "Get started" if the page doesn't have this page yet. If it does have a Products & Services page already, you can just scroll down to the banner area and upload one using the same requirements as I've listed in my original response on this discussion. PNG-format will give the best results.

If you're adding images to the specific Product/Service please read consider the follwoing; Check that a specific image for the Product Service has been added. If an image is not included when a new product service is created, by default the system will take the company page logo and modify it to fit the page. The correct size for the product service image is 100x80 pixels, please select the individual product service to update the image on the individual product page.

As of your second question, this is a premium feature for Company Pages called Career Pages. Upgrading to a Silver or Gold Career Page gives you access to a full suite of features for promoting careers at your company, including a clickable banner, customizable modules, analytics on who is viewing the page, direct links to recruiters, video content, and more.

With a Gold Career Page, you can customize up to five different versions of the page to show different content based on the viewer's LinkedIn profile.

More info about Career Pages can be found here: http://talent.linkedin.com/Career-Pages/

Please feel free to submit a ticket to us via the "Contact Us"-link at the top of this page if you have any further questions!

/Katarina
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Jaime Starkey Jul 25 '13 at 07:25 PM
    Top Response
    "The dimensions of this image are too small." That's all I keep getting. My image dimensions are correct. This problem is about to get the best of me. FIX IT ALREADY!
      Emily Taper Aug 09 '13 at 02:35 PM
      I am having exactly the same problem. It is so frustrating.
      Elexa Liu Sep 09 '13 at 12:53 AM
      Top Response
      Please see earlier comments. Wish I could be of more help.
        Laura Dambrosio May 13 at 03:29 AM
        Top Response
        Hi all, I saved as a png-24 at dimensions 717x245, and I removed the image first before uploading. I have no idea why it worked, but it did. Tried ___x219, ____x220, png & jpg before and none of them worked.
          Leah Ortiz Jun 20 at 08:12 PM
          This method worked for me. Thank you!
          Elexa Liu Mar 20 '13 at 02:53 AM
          Top Response
          Hi Shirley, yes I finally got it to work, but not without a few more bouts of frustrations. I got the picture to upload but couldn't get the logo to upload. Signed out, signed back in. Started over (the edited version cannot be saved). Got the logo to upload but couldn't get the picture to upload. Back and forth a few times. I don't really know what made it work finally. I did, however, followed no. 1 and 2 here, converting the pictures to PNG and clearing the cookies. Good luck. Hope you have an easier time!
          Elexa
            Elexa Liu Mar 28 '13 at 10:31 PM
            Top Response
            Hi Jerry McHugh, yes, I got it resolved. Kind of wish I knew exactly what the issue was. I kept trying different things they suggested and somewhere along the way it worked. See my response to Shirley Ye.

Good luck!

Elexa
              Amanda Webb May 07 '13 at 01:53 PM
              Top Response
              Hi, I don't seem to have the function to add a banner at all anymore to my company page. Has this option gone?
                David M. Abouav Jun 03 '13 at 09:31 AM
                Top Response
                I am having the same problem. It says that its too tall (its 220px which is right) when I make it 219 px it says its too short ... Sounds like its working well :-|
                  Ken Mahar Aug 20 '13 at 06:57 PM
                  Top Response
                  This is apparently still broken/problematic. I have tried to upload the exact dimensions in .jpg with a 1.9 MB file (not jpeg as you describe it everywhere), then converted it to PNG, and still no love. You guys need to make this as easy as updating your facebook cover photo. After 6 months this is still problematic? I'm on a Mac which shouldn't matter.
                    Kedar Gadgil Sep 08 '13 at 05:48 PM
                    Top Response
                    i have two company pages. i have the EXACT same dimensions and file size images, both are .PNG files. one uploaded, the other refuses. i tried the mac, the windows pc, clearing up cache, trying different browsers...nothing works. PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE. i had trouble with the URL too, and now this. at this rate, i will just move to another network...linkedin is a great place to connect to people professionally, but with fb pages, g+ pages, and a lot other places, can you guys really afford to be that unresponsive?
                      10|0 characters needed