4 responses

Amber Lujan Moderator Mar 12 '13 at 12:45 PM
Top Response
Hi Ashfaq and welcome to the Forums! To sign out of LinkedIn, go to the upper right hand corner of your page where you will see your name and hover over the arrow and click on 'Sign Out'. (see screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/0EWLbHY.jpg) Hope this helps!
(Comments are locked) Sign in to comment More
    Duncan Liddle Apr 22 '13 at 11:08 AM
    Hi Amber, when I hover as suggested I get the menu as you describe, but it is immediately over-written by another pop-up box with copy link share lin open new tab options, and I cannot access the sign out panel behind it. May be I have a different version of windows 8 or it works differently on an HTC phone. thanks for your suggestion in any case.
    10|2000 characters needed characters left
    Nancy Lorraine King Apr 26 '13 at 05:26 PM
    Top Response
    I am working in Chrome and sign in was fine. Cannot find the sign out area you mention. My name is *not* in upper right side of screen. Help!
      Leo Lewis Sep 03 '13 at 04:45 AM
      Top Response
      my name not in upper right corner of screen
        Sidney Mitchell Dec 07 '13 at 01:06 AM
        Top Response
        put your cursor at the extreme vertical margin to the right of the head icon with the + sign and a menu will appear. It sucks but it works.

In other words, after that icon, there is nothing. Just keep on placing the cursor there in the "nothing" space to the right of the icon and whala, it's magic. The menu appears out of nowhere...write me back.
          10|0 characters needed